Friday, October 28, 2016

Meeting Minutes - October 28th, 2016

MEETING LOCATION: Mammoth Comics

Attending: Shannon (Pres.), Adrean (V.P.), Jack (Treasurer), Mac (Secretary), CJ, Sam, Kaz, Harvey, and Jaycee.

Called to order 7:06 pm

Old Business:
Jack mentions that Youth Services of Tulsa is interested in us doing something there.
Jaycee mentions upcoming events including a Dallas con and Wizard World St. Louis. These would be about the same time around OLA.
Sam tells us that we should know next week if we are in on a panel.

New Business:

Collector Con in Tulsa on December 3rd.
Shop Small Business Day at Decopolis on November 26th. 
Matt Wolf would like to start with us. Skype?
At comicon, it became clear we need a banner!

8:05: Untitled - Chapter 3 by Harvey
8:45: Writer's Room by Jaycee
9:05: Loony Red Riding Hood by Shannon

9:42: Clean Up/Adjournment

See everyone next week!
~Mac

Friday, October 14, 2016

Meeting Minutes - October 14th, 2016

MEETING LOCATION: Mammoth Comics

Attending: Shannon (Pres.), Adrean (V.P.), Jack (Treasurer), Mac (Secretary), Sam, Kaz, Harvey, and Jaycee.

Called to order 7:00 pm

Old Business:
Discussion of the Nevermore Table at Comic Con. With no meeting, we will not meet next week. However, an email will still go out with Nevermore-themed events and schedules on Tuesday.

New Business:
Nimrod conference is tomorrow.


7:08: Avengard by Kaz

8:15: Clean Up/Adjournment

See everyone next week!
~Mac

Friday, October 7, 2016

Meeting Minutes - October 7th, 2016



MEETING LOCATION: Mammoth Comics

Attending: Shannon (Pres.), Adrean (V.P.), Jack (Treasurer), Mac (Secretary), Sam, CJ, Kaz, Harvey, Jaycee, and Lora.

Called to order 7:02 pm

Old Business:
Sam has submitted the speaking proposal to OLA.
Tomorrow is the signing 1-4pm.
We're still talking to Tulsa Nano about promoting our writing contest.
We do have a table for Wizard World. Some stipulations apply.

New Business:
Full Circle will start putting books up next week. Three copies per book, two titles per author, rules are a little unclear about anthologies. They have "New Ink" events on the third Saturday as far as signings are concerned. They are booked up in November and December, and the plan is to schedule one for early next year.
Possibility of starting new writing sessions. Possibly at the Library. Possibly on Sundays. Stay tuned.

7:30: Election
Results:
Candidates: Adrean, CJ, Jack, Shannon
President: Shannon
Vice-President: Adrean
Secretary: CJ
Treasurer: Jack


7:52: Inkubus Catalog by Jaycee

8:11: Clean Up/Adjournment

See everyone next week!
~Mac